The elite classic energy monitor updates your energy consumption every 6 seconds so you can instantly see the impact of turning a light on or off, boiling the kettle or using your tumble dryer.
Our award winning elite wireless energy monitor updates every 6 seconds so you can instantly see the impact of turning a light on or off, boiling the kettle or using your tumble dryer. It has an innovative memory function that allows you to see how much you have used today, yesterday and in the last week or month. The elite monitor also displays your daily average so you can see when you are using more electricity than normal and see how your average usage reduces as you change the way you do things.
- Easy to set up and use
- Portable compact display, can be placed anywhere in the home
- Understand your carbon footprint
- View your real time energy consumption (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- View historical daily, weekly or monthly data (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- View daily, weekly or monthly average (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- Select up to 2 tariff settings
- Audio Alert if you exceed your set maximum consumption target.
- Up to 70 m range
- Portable or wall mountable display
- 12 months minimum battery life (with 2400 mAh alkaline batteries)
- Mains or battery powered options for the display unit
The efergy elite electricity monitor is simple to install and use. The sensor wirelessly sends information about the amount of electricity you are using to the display monitor. The monitor converts this into kilowatt-hours, the standard unit which the electricity company uses to charge you. This shows how much you are using in the same units that are on your bill. Input the amount your energy company charges you for each kilowatt-hour and you can see how much you are spending in electricity instantly. Make instant changes to save money, energy and the environment.
We recommend that any sensors are installed by a qualified electrician